Nursery Spring Curriculum
Tell me a story (Where do I live?)
Areas of learning
- As ‘learners’ we will make choices about what we do.
- As ‘friends’ we will let each other have a turn.
- As ‘builders’ we will build and construct with different materials and use different tools.
- As ‘gymnasts’ we will learn to climb, balance and pedal.
- As ‘actors’ we will dress up and make up stories together.
- As ‘story tellers’, we will learn to share and talk about our favourite stories.
- We will grow in confidence and talk to our friends and special adults about our home and community. We will ask for toys and share and take turns with each other.
- We will learn how to use our resources with care and to play in our Nursery environment safely.
Spiritual & Moral
- We will learn to recognise other people’s feelings.
- We will involve our families in our play and learning at Nursery.
- We learn best when we are interested and excited about our learning. We will be flexible about our learning and follow children’s interests within these topics.