Nursery Curriculum Autumn 2
Look at this! (Our Senses)
Areas of learning
- As ‘learners’ we will follow our own interests.
- As ‘friends’ we will learn how to take care of each other.
- As ‘investigators’ we will find out about our world through our senses.
- As ‘explorers’ we will find out how we are the same and different from each other.
- As ‘artists’ we will use our bodies and tools to make marks and imitate and respond to music.
We will start to become aware of our friends’ feelings and play together safely by following nursery routines.
- We will start to find and use resources that we choose.
Spiritual & Moral
- We will start to express our own feelings using our words.
- We will share our celebrations with our families, friends and local community through performing. For example, singing Harvest and Christmas songs.