Year 2 Curriculum Summer 2
Where are we going and how will we get there?
Areas of learning
- As technologists we will use ICT to help us learn in all other areas of learning.
- As sportspeople we will learn about how to keep our bodies fit and healthy.
- As adventurers we will use our imagination in stories and role play.
- As artists we will develop our use of imagination in art, design, music and dance.
- As anthropologists we will look at our development over time.
- As explorers we will investigate different environments and places.
As successful learners we will be:
- playing and exploring
- be active in our learning
- be creating and thinking critically
We will also explore our interests and use them to further our learning.
- To develop the ability to reflect on our own learning, adapting our methods as necessary.
- To take responsibility and reflect on our immediate environment, making active suggestions for changes and improvements.
Spiritual & Moral
- To develop an understanding of what is right, what is wrong and why.
- To develop an understanding of our place in the wider community through visits in the wider community.