- Peter Gardner, Teacher 5G
- Miss Newman, Teacher 5N
- Shireen Baker, Teaching Assistant
- Andrew Howes, Teaching Assistant
- Ashifa Sumar, Teaching Assistant
- Sam Smith, Teaching Assistant
- Ornella Power, Teaching Assistant
- Louise Gunter, Teaching Assistant
- Simone Scott, Teaching Assistant
- Nita Shah, Teaching Assistant
We hope that you had a relaxing Christmas break. May we take this opportunity to thank you for the cards and gifts that were given to us. It was very kind of you all and we are very grateful.
Homework is sent home on Wednesdays and must be handed in on Mondays.
Reading books should be brought to school every day and we hope that your child is continuing to maintain a regular reading habit at home. This has been reiterated again in class. Weekly spellings are sent home ready for a test the following week.
PE days- Tuesdays and Fridays. Please make sure your child is equipped with a full PE including plimsolls, bottoms and a jumper.
- 17th January- Victorian workshop – We are really looking forward to the Victoria workshop next week. Your child is invited to dress up as a poor Victorian child. Tatty old trousers and shirts are great for the boys and old dresses, skirts and tops worn with wraps and shawls work well for the girls.
- 18th January- 5N’s class assembly at 2.30
- 15th February 2019 – 5N cake sale.
- Residential Trip- Monday 4th February to Friday 8th February – Please remember that children should be collected as soon as they return from the trip at approximately 2.30pm If your child is not going on the residential trip they will take part in a variety of different activities during the week, more information about this will follow.
- Orange Tree Theatre’s Shakespeare Residency- week beginning Monday 4th March – This will be an exciting week as two actors visit Year 5 and lead a class sized group of children in an active story telling workshops. introducing pupils to the characters, world and language of Macbeth. Later in the week the actors return and the children will create their own version of one section of the story. At the end of the week all the children will gather in one host school to perform their sections, creating the full story of Macbeth together.
Autumn Term 1 2018
Summer Term 1 2018
Summer Term 1 2018
Spring Term 2 2018
Spring Term 2018