- Sian Ward/Eileen Church, Teacher 6W
- Kate McDonald, Teacher 6M
- Theresa Fletcher, Teacher 6F
- Shireen Baker, Teaching Assistant
- Andrew Howes, Teaching Assistant
- Ashifa Sumar, Teaching Assistant
- Sam Smith, Teaching Assistant
- Ornella Power, Teaching Assistant
- Louise Gunter, Teaching Assistant
- Simone Scott, Teaching Assistant
- Nita Shah, Teaching Assistant
We hope you had a good break and your child is looking forward to an eventful term! We now have a Year 6 outside noticeboard near the studio. Look out for updates, information and photos in the near future!
A few reminders
- Reading books and reading records should be brought to school every day. In the meantime, we hope that your child will maintain a regular reading habit at home and complete at least two in-depth entries per week. This has been discussed already during lessons.
- Your child also has a copy of the Year 6 Reading Challenge and are hopefully completing it regularly.
- They also need to be bringing in their diaries and writing in them daily.
Please find below the resources that were used at the Year 6 Parent meeting at the start of term:
Reading books and reading records should be brought to school every day. In the meantime, we hope that your child will maintain a regular reading habit at home and complete at least two in-depth entries per week. This has been discussed already during lessons. Your child also has a copy of the Year 6 Reading Challenge.
Year 6 SATs Meeting
Please find below the information that was made available at our recent meeting for parents about Year 6 SATs:
You will find a copy of your child’s class timetable below. Please bear in mind that lessons may be rearranged to suit the particular activities planned for any given week.
8th February – 6M
8th March – 6F
Class cake sales
1st February – 6M
22nd March – 6F
This term, Year 6 will be taking part in a WW2 workshop on Wednesday 27th February – more details to follow nearer the time.
Finally, we invite you to the Year 6 SATs and Residential Trip meeting, which has been arranged for Monday 11th February at 9.05am.
We will provide you with information regarding SATs week and further details about our trip to Residential Trip in May.
Autumn Term 2018
Summer Term 1 2018
Sprint Term 2 2018
Spring Term 2018
Autumn Term 2 2017