- Sian Ward/Eileen Church, Teacher 6W
- Kate McDonald, Teacher 6M
- Theresa Fletcher, Teacher 6F
- Shireen Baker, Teaching Assistant
- Andrew Howes, Teaching Assistant
- Ashifa Sumar, Teaching Assistant
- Sam Smith, Teaching Assistant
- Ornella Power, Teaching Assistant
- Louise Gunter, Teaching Assistant
- Simone Scott, Teaching Assistant
- Nita Shah, Teaching Assistant
We hope you had a good summer and that your child will settle quickly and happily into Year 6. We look forward to working with you and with your child throughout the year.
Please find below the resources that were used at the Year 6 Parent meeting at the start of term:
Reading books and reading records should be brought to school every day. In the meantime, we hope that your child will maintain a regular reading habit at home and complete at least two in-depth entries per week. This has been discussed already during lessons. Your child also has a copy of the Year 6 Reading Challenge.
You will find a copy of your child’s class timetable below. Please bear in mind that lessons may be rearranged to suit the particular activities planned for any given week.
5th October – 6WC
6M and 6F class assemblies will follow in the Spring Term.
Class cake sales
5th October– 6WC
6M and 6F cake sales will follow in the Spring Term.
- Junior Citizen – Wednesday 26h September – please make sure all slips are handed back in by 19th September.
- Geography Trip – Wednesday 3rd October. A letter will be sent out with further details.
Autumn Term 2018
Summer Term 1 2018
Sprint Term 2 2018
Spring Term 2018
Autumn Term 2 2017