Nelson School is part of Latchmere Academy Trust and currently, the Trustees have governance responsibility for the school. A Local Advisory Board is in place to monitor the school’s progress and report back to the Trust Board. Find out more about the Latchmere Academy Trust
Local Advisory Board
- Madeleine Maguire – Chair and Community Governor (Appointment date: April 2018/Term expires: April 2022)
- Carolyn Crossdale – Vice Chair and Parent Governor (Appointment date: November 2018/ Term expires: November 2022)
- Anna Steels – Head Teacher ex-officio
- Mary Parker – Co-opted governor (Appointment date: March 2015/ Re-elected: March 2019/ Term expires: March 2023
- Marion Benemar -Parent Governor (Appointment date: November 2018/ Retired: July 2019)
- Sarah McCarthy – Trustee (LAT) (Appointment date: September 2017/ Retired: November 2018)
- Carolyn Fursse -Parent Governor (Appointment date: September 2017/ Retired: November 2018)
If you have any queries about our work, any issues you wish to discuss, or if you are interested in becoming a governor at Nelson School, please contact the Clerk to the Governors.
Governor Statutory Information
Latchmere Academy Trust trustees now oversee the activities and progress at Nelson School.
A local advisory board is now responsible for local matters at Nelson School.