Complaints and Concerns
Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints
From time to time parents and others connected with the school will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a “General Complaints Procedure”.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
- Be simple to use and understand
- Be non-adversarial
- Provide confidentiality
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly
- Address all the points at issue
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to reoccur
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Office or from the Clerk to the Governing Body.
Clerk to the Governors
Nelson School Governors
Tel: 020 8894 9899
You can also view our Complaints Policy and Whistleblowing Policies on the Latchmere Academy Trust website.