The Pupil Premium is additional funding allocated to schools in England to support and promote the education of children. We would urge all parents who feel that they meet any of the following criteria to apply.
Who is Eligible?
To qualify for Free School Meals an Applicant must attend a school in the London Borough of Richmond and is required to provide proof that they are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you feel this applies to you please visit: https://www.richmond.gov.uk/free_school_meals