Free School Meals
If you receive certain benefits, then your child may be entitled to free school meals.
You are eligible if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual household income of less than £16,190
Remember, even if you already have another child receiving free meals, you should complete a form so that we can claim a free meal for all children at our school in your family. Claims are time-limited and need to be renewed.
To find out if your child qualifies for free school meals, you should apply online here or contact the school office in confidence.